New Dan Brown Novel Revealed

Just a few minutes ago, I was checking e-mail before I call it a night, I got an e-mail from Doubleday Publishing with the header, "Inferno is revealed...see the cover of Dan Brown's new novel." The author's name suddenly felt like a wake up call as my eyes widen with excitement.

Now, I was even more excited to know that Robert Langdon has a new quest again in relevance to Dante's Inferno. The Da Vinci Code is one of the ten most read books along with The Bible, Harry Potter, and Gone With The Wind. Inferno will be first published May 14, 2013 in UK under Transworld Publishers.

I will not give more details but I will leave you a direct link to Inferno as it was sent to me by e-mail. Now, I can't wait for Dan Brown to give another series of Tweets prior to the release of Inferno.

Comments

Popular Posts