Toy Feature: Hotwheels 2017 Carbonator

Starting this year, I will post a toy of the month. It can be an action figure, a diecast car or anything I fancy. In this post, I am starting with a diecast car.


Last 2015, I bought Hotwheels that has significance for the Chinese Lunar calendar and few days before 2017, I bought a Carbonator with a 2017 New Year colors. The Carbonator is one of the HW’s Tool-In-One series which a car can be used as a handy tool. For the Carbonator, it is a bottle opener.


The design of the Carbonator is shaped like a cola bottle with metal rear that is the bottle opener type.  Before the New Year colors, I already have three Carbonators of different color designs. This is only one of the HW Tools I have used so for.

So far, I haven't opened it yet because I already am using a Carbonator with previous color design. For more diecast toy car feature, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts