Movie Review: Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip

I last saw the Chipmunks in the movie Alvin and The Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked. I admit it was the first I watch in their movie format. Unlike any sequel, I like this sequel Alvin and The Chipmunks 4: The Road Chip better. Here are some bullet points why:
Photo courtesy of 20th Century Fox

#It still has the trademark Dave Seville yell: ALVVIIINNNN!!!!!
#The antics of the Chipmunks are hilarious.

#I am glad that the Chipettes have less spotlight but still can make a scene.

#I think there are new character development and probably regular new characters.

#It has family values.

#More new songs

#Slapstick humor is considered wholesome in a Looney Tune tradition.

#Bella Thorne. ‘Nuff said.


To wrap it up, I can consider this movie as family movie and fun movie to for kids to watch. It was shown in U.S. the same time as Star Wars so I am glad it was not shown here in the Philippines simultaneously. For more movie reviews, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts