Fantastic Four Official Trailer [HD] from 20th Century FOX





It just seems that this is a week of movie trailers with geeky popular culture. First, it was the Star Wars: The Force Awaken second teaser trailer. Second, the teaser of Batman v Superman. Now, the official trailer of the Fantastic Four reboot. 

As much as I like to see the World's Greatest Family of Superheroes return in the cinema, the trailer should been shown earlier. Because, it didn't beat the excitement of Star Wars. I just hope it would be a worthy reboot since I didn't enjoy the sequel of Fantastic Four last time because of high expectations.

I won't say anything about the trailer. I will leave it all to you to watch. For more trailer releases, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts