Comic-Con Trailer Reveal: Suicide Squad





Revealed during the San Diego Comic-Con 2015 is the latest trailer For Suicide Squad.  My impression was when the casting was announced, I can't help but compare it to DC Animated movie Batman: Assault On Arkham which was a good story.

Here are my reactions regarding the trailer. I have no problem with Will Smith to play the part of Deadshot but the mask needs more work or better yet, loose it. Because I enjoyed Deadshot in the Arrow series. Margot Robbie's Harlequinn reminds me of the Arkham game series but it looks promising. I love the prosthetics of Killer Croc but I imagined him to be bigger. Jared Leto stole the whole show and although I have yet to see his take as the Joker, he got me in the last few seconds. I have yet to see Boomerang, Katana. They made the great choice to cast Viola Davis as Amanda Waller.

Suicide Squad is based on the a comic book series of the same title by DC Comics. Task Force X  is a group of DC Universe's selected rogues gallery who are unwillingly assembled to accomplish a mission which the U.S. government cannot do so they sent this covert team that will not be tied to them in case they are captured or killed. They will be an undeniable asset that is why they are called the Suicide Squad.

Suicide Squad is target to be released August next year. For more updates on DC Cinematic Universe, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts