Deadpool Red Band Trailer [HD] | from 20th Century FOX





When the news of doing Deadpool movie arises and that Ryan Reynolds is reprising the role, I was not convinced yet until I saw the leaked video from behind the scenes. But it still didn't got me excited until watching the trailer.

I was disappointed when the first image showing Apocalypse in the upcoming X-Men movie and I also just watched the Fantastic Four reboot movie which didn't exceed my expectations but thanks to the trailer of Deadpool, I may still have hopes yet for 20th Century Fox to do Marvel movies. I only hope they agree on a crossover appearances.

I laughed at his Green Lantern movie reference. Unlike his first appearance in the role in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, he is the wise cracking anti-hero everyone loves. Now, I present to you the spinoff movie trailer of The Merc With The Mouth. Yes, he breaks the fourth wall in this trailer.

Starring Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Ed Skrein, T.J. Miller, Gina Carano, Brianna Hildebrand. Before Deadpool and Green Lantern, Ryan Reynolds first comic book character was Hannilbal King in Blade: Trinity. For more trailer releases, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts