The Wolverine Kinect App

I first encountered Kinect when I saw their Iron Man 3 app were you can simulate the Mark 42 armor attaches to you automatically using camera sensors do whatever you like inside the armory. Now, I got to experience another Marvel inspired app based on The Wolverine movie.
Thanks to Stanley Briz for the photo
 
The app simulates the chase scene on top of the Japanese bullet train between Logan and a ninja as you slash through the light posts and billboard signs along the way. It is fun to play with but you  might be careful with doing the slash moves. It doesn't require you to mimic the exact moves of Logan because it will make you muscles ache which is my first mistake. Just do minimal slashes so you can anticipate your next move.
 
I only wish they stop replicating the Temple Run types so it can differ from the other apps.

Comments

Popular Posts