Mercenary Online Tournament

I grew up playing video games. I remember playing at the arcade. Gaming is part of my lifestyle. It also brought my blogging to the next level. I also play first-person shooting game but not online until I was invited to cover Mercenary Online tournament at Cyberzone SM City North EDSA Annex last May 9.

Mercenary Online is a third person online shooting game that has more scenarios than the shooting game that I usually play. It is much more appealing to the younger gamers because you can customized the avatar you are using to make it more like an anime or emo-looking type.

Besides that, cosplay queen Alodia Gosingfiao graced the event as Massive Gaming's ambassador. Who's more qualified to represent the online game than another popular gamer herself. She also played with selected gamers via raffle.
Cosplay queen Alodia(left) and Massive Games GM Reia(right). 

It's been awhile since I last played online but I maybe going home and install the game. I am just gonna lurk to know more about the game and not because I need to get XPs. Just having a little fun. If you need to ask what name am I going to use, I always go by my online name, marktemplar.

I will keep you posted about my Merc Online experience. Just like my Facebook page, the L.E.N.S. Blogs Community .

Comments

Popular Posts