Transformers: Age Of Extinction toy line launched

I went to SM Megamall to take a look at the latest installment of Transformers toy franchise in the latest movie, Transformers: Age Of Extinction. I am not really impress with the toys that was showcased but it highlighted the live action debut of the Dinobots.
 
In addition of the Dinobots, one of my favorite characters, Drift; or Autobot Drift in official name is also included. Instead of the white color, he is blue but he also look like a Medieval Japanese warrior in full armor. I have yet to see the potential of the toy. After the famous scene in the trailer where Optimus Prime riding Grimlock in his T-Rex form, there are lots of Dinobots being rode by an Autobot and is being used like in a joust match.
 
Halfway past this year, I featured the movie in this blog as you can see it at the link above. It is good to see these toys before the actual movie but the question is, Will Transformers 4 will be shown in the Philippines? When Noah was not shown in the Philippines, this raised concern among the Transformers fans. Because Noah and Transformers is distributed by UIP. But when the contract ended with the local distributor, it resulted to a dispute with the local distributor and UIP.
 
I just hope that it this will be over so it Transformers 4 will be shown next month. Or else, the public will go for downloading or buying pirated DVDs on the sidewalks. I am not into piracy but I can't blame the public if they do.
 
This is probably the best time to spread the word and join me for this campaign to release Transformers: Age Of Extinction in Philippine cinemas. I know the cinemas want this since they know Transformers movies are a box-office hit. For more updates about Transformers, like .L.E.N.S. blogs

Comments

Popular Posts