The Huntsman: Winter's War trailer





When I first saw the advertisement over Youtube few minutes ago, I was surprised that they made a sequel of Snow White and The Huntsman. Because of our familiarity with the fairy tale, I thought they ended it. But Snow White and The Huntsman is not the same as the fairy tale so United International Pictures will do just what they what with what they started.

In the trailer, Chris Hemsworth reprises his title role minus Snow White but it brought back Charlize Theron also reprising her role as the Evil Queen to settle the score with the help of her sister, the Ice Queen played by Emily Blunt. No, it's not like  Elsa of Disney's Frozen. The dwarves are still there and there is a new character a female warrior played by Jessica Chastain. I am wondering why her character was nameless unless there will be a new revelation when the movie is shown.

UIP also expanded the story by adding another villain that relate to the Evil Queen. But I find inconsistent with the first movie that shows the back story of the Evil Queen. I thought her village was killed in her younger years including her family.

The movie will be shown next year. I am going to watch it if I get invited otherwise  I will just wait for a cable movie channel to premiere it on television. For more new trailers, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts