Spoiler: What do you think of Spectre?

SPOILER ALERT!

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SPECTRE YET, DON'T READ BEYOND THIS POINT!!

I haven't seen Spectre yet but I already read some feedback from movie audience and most of them are reliable because they are familiar with Bond movies. I don't mind spoilers for Bond movies but I feel the need to feature this. Here are some of the spoilers I heard.

LAST CHANCE!!! SPOILERS BEYOND THIS!!!


#Why didn't they introduce Waltz/Blofeld from the beginning? There is no need for a stupid hidden identity.

#Why make Bond and Blofeld stepbrothers? Why give Blofeld daddy-issues? He is a sociopath. That's reason enough to run an organization hellbent for world domination.

#Making Blofeld the reason to make Bond's life $***** is $***.

#If you have a powerful international organization and just throw it all away out of revenge. That's bull$hit.

#Doctor Doom and Reverse-Flash are petty motherf@*****. That makes them great villains. Despite their genius, they can't get over with their rivalry with Reed Richards and Barry Allen respectively. Blofeld isn't petty. Bond just gets in his way.

According to some of my contacts, they like it but revealing that Blofeld from Bond's past is unnecessary. Some described it as going Austin Powers. Remember Goldmember?

I admit that the first three Daniel Craig's Bond movies are awesome. The best additions to the Bond franchise. My dad compared him very close to Sean Connery's Bond which is considered the best. Comment here what do you think about Spectre so I can decide whether I should watch it or wait when it premieres in cable movie channels next year.

For more movie commentaries, follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts