A Teaser Review of Star Trek: Into Darkness

Note: No spoilers guaranteed.

I was able to see the first 34 minutes of Star Trek: Into Darkness during a couple of previews here. The first preview was in 8 minutes in IMAX 3D. So far, the 3D was quite good. The second time was in 2D. It started with welcome remarks of J.J. Abrams. He mentioned that he was not really a fan of 3D cinema but finally became a convert after doing Star Trek: Into Darkness.
JJ Abrams during the Moscow premiere of Star Trek: Into Darkness

I can't say any further so I cannot spoil it and it is yet early to give my final thoughts. But all I can say is that it might be a different Star Trek now besides that it is a reboot of The Original Series. It is much action packed. Star Trek: Into Darkness will be shown in the Phils. either May 14 or May 15. Star Trek: Into Darkness is distributed and released by United International Pictures through Solar Entertainment Corp.

Comments

Popular Posts