Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission movie review

Story: The Hunters are now the prey of the faction that separated the Hunters Association long before Gon's time.
 
Review: Just last year, I got the opportunity to see the first Hunter x Hunter movie. I didn't realize that the second movie was already made and it was just released last December. The timeline between two movies is very distant. The latest movie is more current.
 
I like how the Japanese does their anime movies because they add cinematic experience that they can never do on television. Some depth especially in the first scenes seems like real. But the best part is the major battles this movie has.
 
I have a guideline on how to review the movie without spoiling it. I can site the rules of anime that applies to the movie. Just like any anime, the first law was applied in this movie: The Law of Metaphysical Irregularity. The normal laws of physics does not apply in this movie. My disappointment was my favorite rule of anime was not applied in this movie. I will tell more about that rule when it applies.
 
Although, it is one of the popular titles among otaku or fans, I am not a fan of the series but it somehow brought my interest back in anime. Watching it with fellow fans made me reminisce those days back in the 90's.
 
SM Cinemas made it possible to market their cinemas to the anime/manga genre. They started with Rurouni Kenshin live action movie, followed by One Piece Z and Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge. Hunter x Hunter: The Last Mission is exclusive only for SM Cinemas. Like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook for more quality reviews in a geek perspective.

Comments

Popular Posts