Robert Langdon Is Back To The Silverscreen In Inferno

When I opened my e-mail earlier with the new message from the publicist, my eyes got wide when I saw the e-mail message title with the name Robert Langdon once again will have another movie with the latest Dan Brown novel Inferno. As a long time fan of Dan Brown especially stories about Robert Langdon. It got me excited and surprised at the same time. This is why I named myself online as Mark Templar.

So far, there are four novels starring my favorite symbologist. Robert Langdon came to life in the movie screen in The Da Vinci Code when the two novels are already published. Unlike the novels, Angels and Demons became a sequel because it was published as second novel featuring Langdon but as a prequel.
First cast/character reveal

As I mentioned, I am surprised because Inferno was given a movie ahead of Lost Symbol which was published earlier. I have yet to find out. Tom Hanks is reprising the role of Robert Langdon with a new cast of international actors like Felicity Jones(The Theory Of Everything), Irrfan Khan(Slumdog Millionaire, Life Of Pi), Omar Sy(X-Men: Days Of Future Past). I will reveal more when I published the press release soon in my movie blog. Ron Howard will still direct and produce Inferno.

Inferno will begin shooting in April and will be in cinemas next year. For more updates about Inferno and anything Dan Brown, follow this blog or like L.E.N.S.blogs on Facebook.

P.S. Roman Catholics or any Christian sector should not be worried since the story is focused only on Dante's epic poem, Divine Comedy.

Comments

Popular Posts