Marvel's 75th Anniversary Trailer

I grew up reading Marvel Comics and I am glad that it made an impact on me about how I see the world in those comic book panels. I don't care if I was persecuted and bullied for being a geek during those years in elementary and high school. I found comfort in reading these when those teachers and even my parents and those hypocrites at church who are long gone don't give a damn about what happened to me back then. Now these who persecuted me started showing interest in Marvel Comics.

With the movie line up this year like Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men: Days Of Future Past, and Guardians Of The Galaxy; who's making their cinema debut, Marvel Comics is now on it's 75th anniversary this year.

Truly, 2014 is the best year for Marvel Comics to celebrate especially with these 4 movies showing this year and a daily feature of Ultimate Spider-Man and Avengers Assemble animated series at Disney Channel. Captain America: The Winter Soldier will open in Philippine cinemas this month a week ahead of U.S.

And now I give you the Marvel Comics 75th anniversary trailer. For more Marvel movies updates and geek pop culture interest, visit and like L.E.N.S, blogs on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts