X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Global trailer #2 and latest poster release

After the teaser trailer, I got high hopes for this new X-men movie even though it is directed by Bryan Singer. I was disappointed with X3 but The New Class convinced me not to give up on the mutant franchise.
 
With the release of the new full trailer, I am now excited about the movie. One, because I will see a full sized Sentinel. Two, Game Of Thrones' Peter Dinklage will be in the movie. Also released along with the new trailer is the latest poster. I admit the poster looks kinda like a Star Wars thing.  The movie story is based on the same story arc of X-men comics.
 
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" (3D) opens May 21 in all cities and screens in the Philippines from 20th Century Fox to be distributed by Warner Bros.  Visit and like L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook for more updates, movie releases, interviews and quality reviews from a geek perspective.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts