Pinoy 501st Shoretroopers

In preparation of the upcoming Star Wars story, Rogue One, the Philippine Garrison of 501st Legion recreated the  Shoretroopers, the first in the world to release. I admit the new colors for this trooper armor is totally bad@$$.

I was sent this photo last October 10 by friend who is also part of the Pinoy 501st and it won’t be surprising if he did this himself. But when I saw Toym's name in the photo, I don't need convincing that he was also part of this. I've seen his works in theater productions. Now, I can’t wait for the premiere which I am sure I will see. For more posts of anything Star Wars, follow this blog and like  L.E.N.S. blogs on Facebook.

The 501st Shoretroopers first appeared during the annual Star Wars Reads Day at Fully Booked, BGC.

Comments

Popular Posts