Watch Supergirl Season 2 premiere first on HOOQ





As a couch potato and geek, I like the Supergirl series. I usually watch at a local broadcast.  But there are times I am out to attend events and missed some episodes.  But thanks to HOOQ, I can catch up not only with Supergirl but with other series I am also watching like Arrow and Lucifer.

Thanks to HOOQ, I was able to watch the season 2 premiere episode of Supergirl ahead of time during a Hangout at MyCinema, Greenbelt 3 in Makati last weekend. Not only I got to watch it on big screen, I also watch it with fellow fans of the series.

I guarantee there are no spoilers here. But I guarantee that the excitement is worth the wait. All I can say that CW’s Supergirl is not in the same continuity like the rest of DC/CW Universe with the timeline of Zack Snyder’s DC Cinematic Universe. If you know your Superman, you will know which universe is CW's DC Universe is linked to.

Season 2 starts off where the last season ends. Kara Zor-El has a new job at CATCO, reunites with her adopted sister Eliza Danvers and continues to work with her along with J’onn J’onzz a.k.a. the Martian Manhunter at the DEO. But the quest for looking for Kara’s adopted father Jeremiah Danvers and the mysterious Cadmus is still on. If this doesn't excite you I am sure much awaited appearance of our favorite Kryptonian will.

How to get HOOQ

It’s easy to get HOOQ!  Sign up today for a 7-day trial on www.HOOQ.tv.  Globe mobile customers can up to 90 days HOOQ subscription selected GoSURF plans.  Broadband customers also get HOOQ on Globe Home Broadband.  Once the trial period expires, Globe customers can continue enjoying HOOQ at P149 subscription fee monthly charged to their Globe bill.  Simply text HOOQ149 to 8888.

Supergirl Season 2 premieres this week on HOOQ 24 hours after the U.S. premiere. Follow this blog and like L.E.N.S. blogs for more updates and HOOQ Hangouts featuring CW series. Share your Supergirl Season 2 experience using the hashtag #SupergirlOnHOOQ .

Comments

Popular Posts